Acupuncturist: Good Morning!
针灸师: 早上好!
Patient: Good Morning!
病人: 早上好!
Acupuncturist: What’s your name?
针灸师:
你叫什么名字?
Patient: My name is Zhou, Mei.
病人:
我叫周眉。
Acupuncturist: How old are you?
针灸师:你多少岁了?
Patient: I am fifty years old.
病人:我五十岁。
Acupuncturist: What is your main complain*?
针灸师:你那里不舒服?
Patient: I have pain on my right side lower back and
leg.
病人:我的右边腰痛和腿痛。
Acupuncturist: How long have you been suffered from
this symptom?
针灸师:你有这个症状有多久了?
Patient: About 5 years. However, it becomes worse
recently.
病人:大概五年了。最近好像更严重了。
Acupuncturist: What kind of pain do you have? Do you
have sharp pain, dull pain, soreness or needle
stabbing pain?
针灸师:你的痛是那一种痛?是很强烈的痛,钝痛,酸痛,还是象针扎一样痛?
Patient: I feel sore mostly.
病人:我觉得酸痛。
Acupuncturist: Is there anything would aggravate or
improve your condition? For example: cold weather or
humidity…
针灸师:有没有什么因素会加重或改善你的病情?例如:天气冷或空气湿度等…
Patient: Yes. Coldness or rain will always aggravate
my pain. Meanwhile, I feel sorer when I am tired. If
the weather is warm and dry, it will help my
condition.
病人:有的。冷或者下雨总会让我的痛加重。并且,当我累了的时候就会更痛一些。如果天气温暖干燥就会对我的病情有帮助。
Acupuncturist: Let me check your pulses and show me
your tongue please.
针灸师:请让我摸摸你的脉,再把你的舌头让我看一下。
Acupuncturist: Ok, please lie on this table* and face
down now. I will check the your acu-points.
(Ten minutes later, the acupuncturist has done all his
TCM examinations)
针灸师:好了,现在请面朝下趴在床上。我要检查你的针灸。(十分钟后,针灸师已经完成了他要做的中医检查。)
Patient: Doctor, may I know what your diagnosis is?
病人:医生,我能知道你的诊断是什么吗?
Acupuncturist: The diagnosis for your condition is
Bi-Syndrome that is caused by Kidney-Yang
deficiency. You need come twice a week for treatments
at begin. Do you have any questions?
针灸师:你的病情诊断是肾阳虚所致的痹证。刚开始你需要一周来做两次治疗。 你还有什么问题要问吗?
Patient: No. I am fine.
病人:我没有问题了。
Acupuncturist: Good. Let us start treatment now.
针灸师:好了,我们可以开始治疗了。
* main complain 主诉
* table 诊疗床
在诊所医院所用的诊疗床为table,如massage table,exam table。bed多指用作睡觉的床。
|